- 1 What Is Spotify Wrapped?
- 2 How to Find Your Spotify Year in Review
- 3 How to See How Many Minutes You’ve Listened To
- 4 What Is the Spotify Wrapped Playlist?
- 5 What Is the Tastebreakers Playlist?
- 6 Can You Listen to Your Wrapped or Tastebreakers Playlists Offline?
- 7 How Do You Share Your Spotify Wrapped 2018?
- 8 What Was the Most Listened to Music Overall in 2018?
- 9 What Were the Most-Followed Playlists?
- 10 What Were the Most Streamed Podcasts?
Spotify Wrapped Here’s How to See What You Listened to Most on Spotify This Year
2018 has been unpleasant, and there’s most likely bounty that is occurred over the most recent a year that you might not have any desire to harp on. In any case, it’s great to pause for a moment to ponder how you invested your energy, or, at any rate, the amount of your time you burned through tuning in to Drake. On Thursday, Spotify made it simple to do only that with its yearly Wrapped element, which uncovers a ton of information about your listening propensities throughout the year.
Similarly, as it’s done in years past, Spotify propelled its well known “year in audit” microsite, giving you a customized take a gander at precisely what you tuned in to the most in 2018 alongside some intriguing patterns about your preferences and propensities. It additionally gives you a feeling of how your preference for music analyzes to the most prevalent tracks, specialists, and playlists of the year. This is what you have to know, and how to see yours.
What Is Spotify Wrapped?
Spotify Wrapped is a smooth microsite worked by the mainstream spilling administration, which pulls information from your record and strolls you through a review of your listening propensities consistently. Notwithstanding demonstrating you things like your most-tuned in to craftsman, tune, and classifications, it’ll likewise give you a feeling of exactly how much time you’ve spent sticking to singular tunes and webcasts.